Our website address is: http://monitored-alarms.nsi-gold-approved.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We do occasionally update this policy so please do return and review this policy from time to time.
Who we are
We are Secure It All, an established market leader in designing and installing tailor-made security solutions for many different types of premises. We are located at 25 Howley GrangeRoad, Halesowen, West Midlands. B62 0HW
If have any queries about the information we hold on you, please contact us at 0121 423 1119 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed,including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor is interested in sponsorship or the supporters club.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason, for example by email.
Google Analytics Data
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on the website
- how long you spend on each website page
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) unless you have actively passed it on to us, so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
How we store your data
When you consent to filling in the enquiry form, your data is stored on the website’s database and also emailed to the admin email associated with that form. You will also receive a user email which will detail what information we hold and a link to remove yourself from this database.
How we use this data
We use this data to contact you about your enquiry.
ReCAPTCHA collects personal information from users to make this determination of whether they are human and not a bot to prevent SPAM. The reCAPTCHA algorithm checks to see if there is a Google cookie placed on the computer being used. An additional reCAPTCHA-specific cookie will then be added to the user’s browser allowing a complete snapshot of the user’s browser window at that moment in time.
Information gathered includes:
- All cookies placed by Google over the last 6 months
- How many mouse clicks you’ve made on that screen (or touches on a touch device)
- The CSS information for that page
- The date
- The language your browser is set to
- Any plugins you have installed on the browser
Cookies are sometimes used to improve the website experience of a visitor to a website.
Please note that no personally identifiable information is recorded.
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing our website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us, where appropriate, to help us improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies fromyour computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
How to Disable/Delete Cookies:
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie preferences. These are generally found in the options menu on the browser. Click here
Further information about cookies
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window – please note that we can’t be responsible for the content of external websites).
Google Analytics Cookies
You can “opt out” of Google Analytics cookies by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout) to block Google Analytics on all websites, or you can configure your browser to block cookies.
Use of your information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website and the products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other services that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
With whom we may share your information
We will not share your information with any other organisation except in the following circumstances:
- We will share your information with another organisation to which we transfer, or are in discussions to transfer, our rights and obligations under our agreement with you.
- We may share your information with another organisation that buys our organisation or our assets, or with another organisation from which we acquire acompany or business, and in the course of any preceding negotiations with that organisation, which may or may not lead to a sale.
- We may share your information with our funders or potential funders, such as our bank and with our professional advisers who have a reasonable need to see it.
- We may share your information with any group companies of ours so that they can provide any products and services to you that you request.
- We may, on occasion, share your information with carefully selected businesses so that they can send you details of other related services. Alternatively, we may on occasion use your information to send you details of the products and services of carefully selected businesses, which are complementary to our own products and services. If you do not want the information we hold on you to be used in this manner, you must contact us by emailing us at email@example.com
- We will give third party providers who supply services to us, or who process information on our behalf, incidental access to your information but will always take steps to ensure their security measures are adequate to protect your information.
- We will disclose your information to enforcement authorities if asked to do so, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings or if otherwise required to do so by law.
Storing your personal data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
Third party links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.